Date: August 28-30, 2023
Venue: Baku, Azerbaijan
1. Optimization and optimal control.
2. Mathematical modeling, parametric identification and inverse problems.
3. Numerical methods and computational technologies.
4. Decision-making in technical and socio-economic systems.
5. Modeling and management of oil and gas production, refining, transportation processes.
6. Intelligent systems.
7. Pattern recognition systems and methods.
8. Stochastic and fuzzy decision-making models.
9. Information and communication technologies and their applications.Language of the conference: English
Form of the conference: in-person and online
Institute of Control Systems of the Ministry of Science and Education
IEEE (Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineering, USA)
Azerbaijan National Academy of Sciences
Ministry of Science and Education of the Republic of Azerbaijan
Ministry of Digital Development and Transport of the Republic of Azerbaijan
Institute of Information Technologies of the Ministry of Science and Education
The papers are submitted in English on 3 to 5 full pages. See the website pci.cyber.az for the requirements for papers.
Papers will be published on the website before the conference with subsequent placement in the IEEE and WoS databases.
Selected full-length articles on the presentations will be recommended for publication in the following journals by the editorial board of the conference:
– TWMS Journal of Pure and Applied Mathematics
– Journal of Applied and Computational Mathematics
– Informatics and Control Problems
Until June 15, 2023
– registration of participants and paper acceptance
Until June 30, 2023
– notification of acceptance
Until July 15, 2023
– payment for in-person participation
August 27, 2023
– arrival of foreign participants
August 28-30, 2023
– working days of the conference. Venue: Institute of Control Systems (68 B. Vahabzade Str.)
August 31, 2023
– departure of foreign participants
1. Foreign scientists, in-person participation – €150
2. Foreign PhD students and Master’s students, in-person participation – €100
3. Local scientists – AZN 100
4. Local doctoral and Master’s students – AZN 50
5. Online participation in the conference is free of charge
6. Payment of the conference fee is to be made by 01.08.2023 after confirmation of paper acceptance from the Organizing Committee
Hotel accommodation is covered by the participants. Organization fees include coffee breaks, lunch and conference materials (for foreign participants also transportation from the hotel to the conference venue, guided tours and 2 dinners).
Arrival and Accommodation of Participants
The Organizing Committee will make hotel reservations for foreign participants. The Organizing Committee will organize transfer from the airport to the hotel and back.
Contacts of the Organizing Committee
Institute of Control Systems, Room 219
68 B. Vahabzade Str., Baku, Az1141, Azerbaijan
Phone: (+99412) 510-31-48
WhatsApp: (+99450) 212-59-13
Date: August 28-30, 2023