Date: January 24 – 26, 2018
Venue: Funchal, Madeira, Portugal
7th International Conference on Operations Research and Enterprise Systems
Submission Deadline: July 31, 2017
The purpose of the International Conference on Operations Research and Enterprise Systems (ICORES) is to bring together researchers, engineers, faculty, and practitioners interested in both theoretical advances and practical applications in the field of operations research. Two simultaneous tracks will be held, covering on one side domain independent methodologies and technologies and on the other side practical work developed in specific application areas.
ICORES is organized in 2 major tracks:
– Methodologies and Technologies
– Marc Demange, RMIT University, School of Science – Mathematical Sciences, Australia
– Greg H. Parlier, INFORMS, United States
– Federico Liberatore, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid, Spain
– Aharon Ben-Tal, Technion, Israel Institute of Technology, Israel
– Aaron Burciaga, Accenture, United States
– Abdelkader Sbihi, EM Normandie, France
A short list of presented papers will be selected so that revised and extended versions of these papers will be published by Springer.
All papers presented at the congress venue will also be available at the SCITEPRESS Digital Library: http://www.scitepress.org/DigitalLibrary/
Conference Website: http://www.icores.org/