We are pleased to announce the Special Issue of the Journal of Optimization Theory and Applications (JOTA) in honor of Professor Cornelis (Kees) Roos’ 80th and Professor Florian A. Potra’s 70th Birthday. The Special Issue is also related to the US Naval Academy Optimization & OR Conference that was organized June 2-4, 2021 to mark the occasion of Prof. Roos’ and Prof. Potra’s birthdays.
The significant and far reaching contributions of Professor Roos and Prof. Potra to the field of optimization in general and to the area of interior-point methods in particular shall be remembered with a Special Issue on Conic Optimization and Interior Point Methods: Theory, Computations, and Applications.
We invite contributions within the broad scope of the Special Issue. The contributions that are directly or indirectly related to the work of Prof. Roos and Prof. Potra are especially encouraged.
- Submission Deadline: January 31, 2022
- When submitting the paper for the Special Issue please follow the guidelines “For authors” listed on the JOTA web page https://www.springer.com/journal/10957/
- The use of LaTex JOTA format is strongly encouraged. It can be found at https://www.springer.com/journal/10957/submission-guidelines
- When submitting the paper please make sure to indicate that paper is for the Special Issue Conic Optimization and Interior Point Methods: Theory, Computations, and Applications which is listed on the JOTA special issues list.
- The submitted papers will undergo rigorous review process that is customary for all papers submitted to JOTA.
- Tibor Illés, Corvinus University of Budapest, Budapest, Hungary, email@example.com
- Florian Jarre, University of Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf, Germany, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Etienne de Klerk, University of Tilburg, Netherlands, E.deKlerk@tilburguniversity.edu