1. All interested authors are invited to submit a detailed description of an application of OR with a real impact on practice,which has original features, whether in methodology, field of application and/or implementation. This may be in the form of a paper written for publication (although not necessarily published at the time of submission), a client report, or other appropriate documentation. The documentation must describe the work in a way that illustrates how it meets the criteria outlined below. The age limit for published papers is four years. The work must not have been submitted concurrently to another competition. The application is open to OR specialists from any part of the world. Please also check the guidelines.
2. The criteria for the evaluation of the papers are:
- real impact on practice,
- scientific quality,
- relevance to Operational Research,
- appreciation by the organisation involved with the application,
- originality in methodology, implementations and/or field of application.
Letters of appreciation are important.
3.The jury selects a short-list of finalists who will present their work in a special session at the 30th European Conference on Operational Research in Dublin. There is no registration fee for one author of each of the finalist presentations. The winner will be determined by the jury at the end of the special session and will be announced by the chair of the jury during the closing session of the EURO 2019 Conference.
4.Applications should be submitted online http://www.euro-online.
org/awards/eepa2019/ by the deadline of January 31, 2019.