Date: June 20 – 23, 2023
Venue: Garmisch-Partenkirchen, Germany
• Peter Gritzmann, TU München
• Janny Leung, The University of Macau
• Maximilian Moll, Universität der Bundeswehr München
• Anne Remke, Universität Münster
The Cologne-Twente Workshop on Graphs and Combinatorial Optimization 2023 welcomes contributions on theory and applications of discrete
algorithms, graphs and combinatorial optimization in the wider sense.
The series of Cologne-Twente Workshops on Graphs and Combinatorial Optimization started with meetings organized every two years by the universities of Cologne and Twente. The organizational base was later expanded by other universities. Since 2003 the workshop is held (almost) every year. CTWs are especially intended to let doctoral students and young researchers present the results of their research activities in a friendly and highly interactive atmosphere.
There will be two types of submissions:
• Standard papers (from 8 to 12 pages) that will be selected for publication in a volume of the AIRO Springer series.
• Traditional CTW Extended abstracts (up to 4 pages) that will be published on the workshop webpage (subject to authors’ approval).
• Standard papers submission (EXTENDED!) : FEBRUARY 19, 2023
• Notification of acceptance for standard papers: APRIL 3, 2023
• Deadline for Extended abstract submission: APRIL 16, 2023
• Notification of acceptance for extended abstracts: MAY 2, 2023
• Early Registration deadline: MAY 16, 2023
• Workshop dates: JUNE 20 – 23, 2023
Program Committee Chairs:
• Andreas Brieden (Universität der Bundeswehr München)
• Stefan Pickl (Universität der Bundeswehr München)
• Markus Siegle (Universität der Bundeswehr München)