The International Journal of Supply and Operations Management (IJSOM) invites submissions to the special issue for TORS’22. This special issue is dedicated to advancements in the field of “Supply Chain Management” presented at the Fifth International Conference of the Tunisian Operational Research Society, November 1st-3rd 2022 in Sousse, Tunisia. https://torsconference.wixsite.com/tors22
Participants of the conference, as well as other authors are invited to submit their contributions. All submissions must contain original unpublished work and not being considered for publication elsewhere and must follow the submission guidelines given on the journal’s homepage: http://www.ijsom.com/journal/authors.note. Submissions will be refereed according to the standard procedures for the IJSOM.
The special issue welcomes new methodological developments and up-to-date reviews of the state-of-the-art classification tools with interesting applications in Supply Chain (SC). Specific areas of interest include, but are not limited to,
· Management information systems and performance measurement.
· Big data analytics to optimize supply chain & logistics decisions.
· Demand forecasting, transportation.
· Business Analytics, Simulation, Learning and Statistical methods.
· Artificial Intelligence, Heuristics and Meta-Heuristics applied to supply chain.
· DEA and Performance Measures of supply chain.
· Management Quality and Integrated Management Systems.
· Multi-criteria decision-making for supply chain.
· Healthcare Logistics and Supply Chain.
· Risk Management, Sustainable and Resilient Supply Chain.
· Applications related to Supply Chain Management, Industry 4.0, Sustainable Renewable Energy, Circular Economy and Sustainability
Papers for the special issue should be submitted using the journal’s submission system at http://www.ijsom.com/. In the system, please choose the submission type Special Issue: TORS 2022.
Expected Dates Schedule
Submission Deadline: January 30, 2023
Notification of Acceptance: May 31, 2023
Final Version Due: June 30, 2023
All manuscripts will be subject to a rigorous review process under the supervision of the Guest Editors and Editor-in-Chief, and accepted papers will be published online before print publication. Regarding the submission guidelines and other details, authors should refer to http://www.ijsom.com/journal/authors.note
LR-OLID, University of Sfax, Tunisia
LR-MODILS, University of Sfax, Tunisia