We are pleased to introduce the next International Conference on Science, Engineering Management and Information Technology (SEMIT 2022-Sep) which will be held on September 8-9, 2022, Ankara, Turkey with the cooperation of Ankara Yildirim Beyazit University.
Honorably, the IFORS President Professor Janny M. Y. Leung is the Keynote Speaker of SEMIT2022-Sep.
The past SEMIT was successfully held in February 2022, with the participation of attendees from 40 different countries (as authors, speakers, referees, scientific sponsors, etc.). Please see a short video clip for introducing SEMIT 2022 achievements by clicking on the following video:
The selected papers will be sent for publication to the ESCI/Scopus journals that are mentioned on the website.
Also, the conference proceedings for the selected papers will be published by Springer and index by Scopus, SCImago, EI-Compendex, DBLP, Google Scholar, and Mathematical Reviews.
All submissions falling within the broad area of Science, Engineering Management and Information Technology are welcome. In addition to research papers, case studies would be perfectly welcome. Full papers and abstracts are accepted for presenting in the conference and publishing in the proceeding. The conference topics include, but not limited to the following subjects:
– IT and EM based case studies of manufacturing/ service industries (including automotive, food, tourism, petroleum, healthcare, insurance and banking, energy, etc.)
– E-government, E-commerce, E-learning
– Marketing and E-marketing for resources management
– Data science, big data, data mining and knowledge management in EM
– Decision making and support systems in an uncertain environment and risk management
– Industry 4.0, supply chain 4.0, and logistics 4.0
– Supply chain management (green SCM, sustainable SCM, agile SCM, JIT SCM, global SCM, etc.)
– Optimization and decision making: methods and algorithms
– Inventory control, production planning and scheduling
– Applied soft computing in engineering management
– Metaheuristic algorithms and applications
– Quality and productivity management and tools
– Project management
– Blockchain in engineering management
– Artificial intelligence and expert systems
– Digital city
– Internet of things (IoT)
– Other fields of study related to EM and IT
Click to view Conference Poster
Conference URL: https://semit.refconf.com/